Modern cars are nothing like a simple design from years ago, when most of us using a set of basic tools could perform basic maintenance and repair simple faults in his beloved ride. The continuous development of the automotive technology, growing requirements for safety, comfort and emissions mean that today’s cars are complex electronic structure of components and devices that only specialists can diagnose. It is thanks to their knowledge, experience and skilful use of specialized diagnostic equipment, your car can function properly and economically. If you want to avoid main dealers extortionate charges yet be sure that your car is in capable hands of a specialists, repair will be carried out reliably and professionally, then you are in the right place! Knowledge and experience of our qualified technicians, as well as the modern diagnostic equipment combined with OE parts from major suppliers is a guarantee that every fault will be accurately diagnosed and the repair quick and efficient.
Inspection and Repairs
- Annual inspections, warranty and post-warranty maintenance
- Pre-purchase health check
- Replacement of oils and fluids, filters, belts
- Brake pads, brake shoes, discs, drums, brake service reset, etc.
- Repair of drivetrains and suspensions
- Repair of brake hydraulic systems
- Repair of steering system
- Repair and adjustments of engine
- Timing belt replacement
- Clutch system replacement
- Replacement and repair of exhaust systems
- Supplementary Restraint System (SRS-Airbags, Seatbelts, Pretensioners)
- Brake Support Systems (ABS, ASR, DSC, ESP)
At GG Motors we use cutting edge Diagnostic systems, making sure your car stays in the best possible health – On-Board Diagnostics, or OBD, in an automotive context, is a generic term referring to a vehicle’s self-diagnostic and reporting capability. OBD systems give the repair technician access to state of health information for various vehicle sub-systems. The amount of diagnostic information available via OBD has varied widely since the introduction in the early 1980s of on-board vehicle computers, which made OBD possible. Early instances of OBD would simply illuminate a malfunction indicator light, or MIL, if a problem was detected—but would not provide any information as to the nature of the problem. Modern OBD implementations use a standardized digital communications port to provide real time data in addition to a standardized series of diagnostic trouble codes, or DTCs, which allow one to rapidly identify and remedy malfunctions within the vehicle. Proper diagnosis of the car points the technician repairing the fault in the right direction, and thus increases the efficiency of the service performed minimizing cost.
The computer diagnostic services:
- Full engine diagnostics, automatic transmission, airbags, ABS and
- other systems on the vehicle
- ECU Fault-finding, damaged electronics system repair
- Test drivers and components
- Programming and coding of individual components
- DTC’s clearing
- Oil Service reset
- Diagnosis of electronic systems
- Repair of electrical and electronic systems
- Programming of control units and immobilizers
- Installation of parking sensors
- Installation of tow bars
- Installation of radios, DVD, etc..
Suspension and Wheel Alignment
Wheel alignment affects not only comfort, but also the safety of the vehicle. It is recommended that geometry is checked and adjusted at least once a year. Correct suspension geometry provides safety and comfort, vehicle stability, minimizes the possibility of skidding and ensures even tire wear while lowering fuel consumption.
How often do I need to perform Four Wheel Alignment?
- at least one time a year, preferably after the winter season
- always when buying a used car
- after replacing the suspension or steering components
- after the crash or accident
- when noticing uneven tire wear
- bad handling (i.e. pulling to side)
We provide complete Four Wheel Alignment solution offering:
- toe in – toe out, front and rear camber measurement and adjustment
- (where possible)
- kingpin inclination angle
- caster angle measurement and adjustments (where possible)
- Four Wheel Alignment is performed using latest generation of John Bean Visualizer PRO
Over 2/3 of vehicles are fitted with air conditioning and climate control systems as standard these days. Many of us are familiar with using AC in our car on both hot and cold days, but not many people are aware that like other parts of your car, the air-conditioning system also needs regular attention to make sure it is working efficiently. You may not be aware that over 10% of air-con gas permeates from the air-con system every year, which means that it may not work as well as it should. This is why car manufacturers recommend your Air-Con system is recharged with gas and lubricant at least every 2 years. This service is not part of routine vehicle servicing, so if your vehicle is more than 2 years old it is likely due a recharge.
Let us remember, however, that air conditioning is used throughout the year. Even if fault is not present and the system works correctly, the air conditioning should be professionally diagnosed and serviced at least once a year as a part of preventative maintenance.
Visit our workshop if:
- Not enough cold air
- Poor power supply
- Steamed up windows
- An unpleasant smell coming from the air conditioning system
We offer comprehensive solution to all A/C related issues:
- A/C Health Check
- A/C System Pressure Test ( vacuum, UV dye or nitrogen)
- Replacement of O-rings (seals)
- Replacement of evaporators and pollen filters
- Repair or replacement of A/C radiators (condensers)
- Repair or replacement of A/C pumps (compressors)
- Repair or replacement of electrical wiring, sensors and air conditioning
- control panels
- Repair of A/C fans
- Pollen filter replacement
- A/C refrigerant replacement
- A/C System disinfection