Why use an AutoCare Garage?
AutoCare is part of EuroGarage; the international garage programme of 6500+ garages in more than 20 countries. The AutoCare network itself, has over 700 independent garages around the UK.
By creating a network of ‘invitation-only’ garages, with AutoCare we offer motorists a trustworthy network of garages. Each garage in the network is committed to the Chartered Trading Standards approved codes of practice.
The AutoCare code of practice:
- All work to be carried out using only OE or matching quality parts and lubricants
- Only undertake work which has your prior authorization
- Regularly train their staff so that they know how to take care of your vehicle
- Respect the price indicated in their quotes
- Provide you with a clearly laid-out invoice
- Look after your vehicle
- Respect agreed deadlines
- Inform you and advise you if they find anything wrong with your vehicle
- Their most important undertaking is to look after you
Reasons to use an AutoCare garage:
- All garages use original equipment or matching quality replacement parts —servicing your vehicle without invalidating your warranty.
- Technical and commercial training offered to technicians to keep up with the latest industry technology.
- Unlimited access to AutoCare technical helpline.
- Our network of garages is often cheaper than manufacturer and franchised dealer networks.
Interested in finding out more about the 600+ strong network? Click here for more information.
The NEED for training is almost universally agreed. At AutoCare, we lead the way in the UK with training that’s second to none for garage technicians. Training our technicians to the highest standard through quality courses, helping garages stay ahead of the competition.
We invest time to train our technicians…
All of our garages have access to industry accredited courses. We are committed to investing time, effort and expenses into our garages so that they are championing trained professional technicians across the board.
After all, we want to make sure you end up with an experienced, proficient and reliable mechanic, so you can put your mind at rest. In any case, we think if you’re going to have someone repair your vehicle, you want the best skilled person to do so.
Knowledge in the latest technology:
AutoCare garages are proving themselves to be among the most forward thinking in the country when it comes to hybrid repair and servicing. According to IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry) statistics, around 1,000 technicians across the UK are qualified to IMI Level Three for hybrid vehicles, and using his own statistics based on delivering training Steve Carter has calculated that more than 50% of that total are employed by AutoCare garages.
Right to repair campaign
In the simplest terms, if you choose to repair, maintain or service your brand new vehicle at your local AutoCare garage, your warranty will stay intact, as long as they use manufacturer approved parts, thanks to the European Law of Block Exemption Regulations. The Right to Repair Campaign has ensured:
- Costs of servicing, maintaining and servicing your vehicle is reduced as they have a lower rate than franchised dealers.
- It is convenient for drivers as they may not have to wait too long or travel too far for servicing or repairs.
- Repairing your car after your warranty needn’t cost so much.